We’re Yellow Ribbon Vehicles, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization dedicated to improving the lives of United States Veterans who have served our country. We were started by a US Veteran, so it doesn’t get more authentic than that. Our charity takes vehicle donations from individuals around the country, brings them to auction through our vast network of sellers and auctioneers, with the goal of getting the largest contribution possible. This benefits not only our Veterans, but also the person making the charitable contribution.
A vehicle donation to Yellow Ribbon Vehicles can also alleviate the burden of continued insurance, storage and repair, costs of keeping an old vehicle, which only increases as the vehicle sits around.
Since we are a 501(c)(3), a vehicle donation to our organization is able to itemized on individual tax returns. We take the proceeds from the sale to provide these beneficial services to Veterans:
Emergency financial assistance, for reintegrating Veterans after deployment.
Employment assistance and training to help Veterans find and retain employment.
Financial coaching/counseling, available one-on-one or in a group setting, this coaching helps Veterans responsibly manage their finances after serving. This may seem like common knowledge, but to a Veteran whose family situation has changed during deployment, it can truly make a difference.
Housing assistance and education to make home purchasing easier and reduce the homeless Veteran population.
We can accept a vehicle donation in any condition:
- Fire- or flood-damaged vehicles
We’ll make the process easy for you:
- You can schedule a free pick up or tow for your vehicle donation, or schedule a drop off time, whichever is most convenient
- We’ll handle any paperwork for you, including title transfers
A vehicle donation can be done in only three easy steps with Yellow Ribbon Vehicles:
- Fill out our form: https://www.yellowribbonvehicles.org or call 1-855-215-4373.
- Schedule the vehicle donation pick up or drop off.
- You will receive your IRS Tax Receipt as soon as the vehicle donation sells. Typically, you’ll have your receipt within 30 days of pick up/drop off.
Remember, when you donate your vehicle to us, it’s tax deductible. Since each donor’s tax situation is unique, we recommend consulting a tax professional about how to properly itemize your vehicle donation on your taxes.