Thinking of donating that used motorcycle? Did you know you can donate that motorcycle to help Veterans? Look no further than Yellow Ribbon Vehicles. Best of all, we can make the motorcycle donation process easy for you.
Yellow Ribbon Vehicles is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization that provides valuable services to Veterans who have served our country:
Emergency financial assistance, especially when Vets are reintegrating after being deployed.
Financial coaching/counseling, either one-on-one or group, to help Vets responsibly manage their finances after serving. This is particularly helpful when a soldier’s family situation may have changed during deployment (family has grown larger/smaller, spousal financial support is reduced, etc.).
Housing assistance and education to make the home buying process easier and reduce the nearly 40,000 homeless Vets in the U.S. as of 2017.
Employment assistance and training to help find and retain employment.
When you donate your motorcycle to Yellow Ribbon Vehicles, your contribution is tax deductible on your itemized tax return. We use our vast network of vehicle auctioneers to maximize the value of your donated motorcycle when it is sold or auctioned by our professionals, so your philanthropic giving helps our Veterans in the biggest way possible.
When you contact Yellow Ribbon Vehicles to donate your motorcycle, we’ll make the process easy for you:
- Call and schedule a free motorcycle pick up or tow, whenever it’s convenient for you!
- Or, schedule a drop off time if that works better.
- Let us handle the paperwork, even if it includes title transfers.
And, we can accept any condition of donated motorcycles:
- Used & refurbished
- Non-working or broken motorcycles
- Fire- or flood-damaged motorcycles
Yellow Ribbon Vehicles is a trustworthy, reputable charity started by a United States Veteran. When you donate your motorcycle, you can rest assured your contribution is going to a worthy cause.
The three-step process of donating your used motorcycle is easy:
- Fill out our form: https://www.yellowribbonvehicles.org or call 1-855-215-4373.
- Schedule the motorcycle donation pick up or drop off.
- You will receive your IRS Tax Receipt as soon as the motorcycle sells. Typically, you’ll have your receipt within 30 days of pick up/drop off.
Remember, when you donate your motorcycle to Yellow Ribbon Vehicles, it is tax deductible. Since each donor’s tax situation is unique, we recommend consulting a tax professional about how to properly itemize on your taxes.