Interested in car donation programs to help a charity? Looking for a trustworthy, reputable charity where car donations can make a difference in the lives of others?
Look no further than Yellow Ribbon Vehicles. We are a 501(c)(3) charitable organization dedicated to making a difference in the lives of US Veterans. YRV was started by a United States Veteran and we get much of our funding through our car donation programs. We use proceeds from the sale of car donations to provide valuable assistance to Veterans:
Employment assistance and training to help Veterans find and retain employment.
Emergency financial assistance, for reintegrating Veterans after deployment.
Financial coaching/counseling, available one-on-one or in a group setting, this coaching helps Veterans responsibly manage their finances after serving. This may seem like common knowledge, but to a Veteran whose family situation has changed during deployment, it can truly make a difference.
Housing assistance and education to make home purchasing easier and reduce the homeless Veteran population.
So, if you’re tired of an old car taking up space in your garage or driveway, and you’re looking for car donation programs that will improve the lives of those who have served, we can help. With Yellow Ribbon Vehicles, you’ll never question that our car donation programs support a worthy cause. Our goal is to always maximize the value of car donations through our wide network of auctioneers, so your donation helps Veterans in the biggest way possible.
Our car donation programs are convenient for everyone:
- You can schedule a free pick up or tow, or schedule a drop off time, whatever works best for you!
- We’ll handle any paperwork for you, including title transfers.
Yellow Ribbon Vehicles car donation programs can accept vehicles in any condition:
- Used cars
- Non-working or broken vehicles
- Fire- or flood-damaged car donations
With Yellow Ribbon Vehicles, you can donate with these three easy steps:
- Fill out our form: http://www.yellowribbonvehicles.org or call 1-855-215-4373.
- Schedule the car donation pick up or drop off.
- You will receive your IRS Tax Receipt as soon as the car donation program completes the sale of your donated vehicle. Typically, you’ll have your receipt within 30 days of pick up/drop off.
Remember, car donations to Yellow Ribbon Vehicles is tax deductible. Since each donor’s tax situation is unique, we recommend consulting a tax professional about how to properly itemize your car donation on your taxes.