Thinking of getting rid of an old automobile sitting in your garage? Maybe you thought you’d drive it on the weekends, but life’s gotten too busy? Or your family has grown and you’d rather have the space in your garage than that automobile? We can help! Yellow Ribbon Vehicles is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization that accepts automobile donations and uses the proceeds of those automobile sales to help US Veterans with:
Emergency financial assistance, for reintegrating Veterans after deployment.
Financial coaching/counseling, available one-on-one or in a group setting, this coaching helps Veterans responsibly manage their finances after serving. This may seem like common knowledge, but to a Veteran whose family situation has changed during deployment, it can truly make a difference.
Housing assistance and education to make home purchasing easier and reduce the homeless Veteran population.
Employment assistance and training to help Veterans find and retain employment.
Forget the hassle of trying to sell that automobile yourself and take advantage of tax-deductible automobile donations to a worthy cause. Yellow Ribbon Vehicles was founded by a United States Veteran, so we’re reputable and trustworthy. You can rest assured any automobile donations are going to a genuine charity that maximizes every dollar for the largest impact with our Veterans services.
We make automobile donations easy:
- We’ll handle any paperwork for you, including title transfers
- You can schedule a free tow or pick up for any automobile donations, or schedule a drop off time, whatever works best for you!
Yellow Ribbon Vehicles can accept automobile donations in any condition:
- Used automobile donations
- Non-working or broken vehicles
- Fire- or flood-damaged automobiles
Just follow these three easy steps:
- Fill out our form: http://www.yellowribbonvehicles.org or call 1-855-215-4373.
- Schedule the automobile donation drop off or pick up.
- Receive your IRS Tax Receipt as soon as your automobile donation sells. Typically, you’ll have your receipt within 30 days of pick up/drop off.
Remember, automobile donations to Yellow Ribbon Vehicles is tax deductible. Since each donor’s tax situation is unique, we recommend consulting a tax professional about how to properly itemize your auto donation on your taxes.